Welcome to our 10th show. We’re excited by the continued growth of the show. Thanks for supporting us by listening.
We’d love to hear from you and learn more about what’s happening in your business.
First major change of the show… we want to make each one around 30 minutes now. We’ve been creeping up in the greater than 70 ++ minute range, so I hope that the more concise shows will make it easier to listen to a complete show.
On today’s show we talk to Jeff Ice and Brian Jungeberg of Brightstone Insurance Services. Oswald Logistics has created some very specific industry insurance products that are worth knowing about.
You can contact Jeff at 440. 260.1050 or Brian at 440.260.1002 for more information.
Their emails respectively are: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a couple of articles written by Jeff and Brian helping to articulate the issue we discuss during the show.
- Are Your Protecting Your Business and Your Lifestyle: Infocus magazine, March 2010 Edition
- In The Shadows: SDB Magazine, March/April 2010 Edition
[Full Disclosure for the FTC: I receive no compensation for talking to industry vendors on the show. I provide these vendor interviews because they have valuable resources to offer our RIM community. If at some point a guest is a sponsor for the show, or there is financial remuneration to me for their presence on the show, I will disclose that before the interview.]
During the news portion of the show, I make reference to these items. Here are the links to the relevant details.
- BareMetal Data World Conference
- Brambles Investor Presentation
- RIMproReport Job Posting Area (New site feature. So, if you have a new job opening, let me know. If you are available for hire, let me know and I’ll add it.)
Show Length: Only 36 minutes. Hope you like these shorter versions.